Payroll important information:
- Payroll is due on 15th of the month. Payment should be made to " Receiver General"
- Payment made after the 15th is subject to penalty and interest
- Business owners are not allowed to withdraw money unless they tax them through the payroll system
- Employees are subject to Ministry of Labour regulations Be aware of regulations.
- Pay your employees on time.
- Be aware of Minimum wages, Vacation pay and holidays regulations
- Deadline for T4's ( to be submitted to Revenue Canada Agency ) is the end of Feb.
For further info please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hire/Termination (ROE and all related payroll forms)
- Payroll (weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, semi-monthly)
- Administration of employee benefits
- Keeping up with ever-changing payroll legislation
- Filing payroll remittances to the Government
- Year-end T4s and T4 summaries