Saving you money

Maximize your return with expert advice

Full Range Service

Whether you own a property, business or just filing your personal taxes. We can help.


Helping you obtain the money you did not know was there.

Document needed for US Personal income tax

  • SIN
  • Birthday
  • Children birthday
  • T4’s
  • Rental Receipt
  • Property tax paid
  • donations
  • Medical
  • tuition
  • & any other document related to your situation.

If you are married it's highly recommended that the return for both of you is done at the same time. The information above applies to each member of your family.

Key Information

  • Please read this info very carefully. If you are working in the U.S and you don't have permanent residency, you need to file 1040 NR. If you have permanent residency status in the U.S, then you can file regular 1040.Federal
    Where to send 10NR
    Internal Revenue ServiceAustin, Tx 73301-0215


    Where to send regular 1040
    Department of the treasuryInternal Revenue Service

    Fresno, CA 93888-0002

Questions and Answers

  1. Do you and your family members have Tax ID number?

Please apply for a number TIN. click here to get application and instructions.

An ITIN, or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number, is a tax processing number only available for certain nonresident and resident aliens, their spouses, and dependentswho cannot get a Social Security Number (SSN). It is a 9-digit number, beginning with the number "9", formatted like an SSN (NNN-NN-NNNN).

To obtain an ITIN, you must complete IRS Form W-7, IRS Application for Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (PDF)

   2.  Do I have to pay double taxes between U.S and Canada?

The answer is NO. There is no double taxation between U.S and Canada. However, taxes are higher in Canada, therefore, the taxpayer will end up owing money on the tax rate difference. Another factor is the currency exchange.

Additional Information


Michigan department of treasury
P.O.Box 30726Lansing, MI 48909-8226
Michigan department of treasury
P.O.Box 30727Lansing, MI 48909-8227



IRS address  downtown Detroit
477 Michigan Ave.
Detroit,MI 48226
Phone: (313) 628-3722


Social Security office in Detroit
This federal office is open the following hours:
Monday-Friday � 8:30 a.m.- 4:30 p.m.

10201 W Seven Mile Rd
Detroit, MI 48221

Directions : Office is located on west seven Mile Rd.  2 Blocks west of Wyoming. Office Hours : Monday - Friday :09:00 AM - 03:30 PM   Phone (Nat'l) : 1-800-772-1213

Book your appointment today