- Detailed Accounts Receivable and Accounts
- Payable ledgers
- Bank account reconciliation
- Preparation and filing of Harmonized Sales Tax returns
- Payroll with deposits or cheques and reports
- Excel spreadsheets and charts for analysis
- Preparation of specialized business report
Maintaining record is a requirement and not an option. You should maintain your business record for at least six years. Keeping good records will help your business avoid a lot of fees, taxes, arrears, interest, and penalties. At Accutax & Services, we offer bookkeeping services where computerized records are kept and maintained.
Records needed for regular bookkeeping:
- Sale receipts ( like Z reading for cash register users ), invoice book, or any other sales records.
- Bank Statements: Monthly bank statement
- Credit card statement: for all different credit cards that are for business use.
- List of your assets: like fixtures and equipment, inventory,
- your monthly bills: like rent, telephone, utilities, office expense, fees, repairs and maintenance, vehicle expense
we do recommend setting up an appointment with one of our agents to set up your account