Saving you money

Maximize your return with expert advice

Full Range Service

Whether you own a property, business or just filing your personal taxes. We can help.


Helping you obtain the money you did not know was there.

Document needed for personal income tax

  • SIN
  • Birthday
  • Children birthday
  • T4’s
  • Rental Receipt
  • Property tax paid
  • donations
  • Medical
  • tuition
  • & any other document related to your situation.


If you are married its highly recommended that the return for both of you is done at the same time. Info above apply to each member of your family.

Rental property important documents

  • Property tax bill
  • Utility bills
  • Maintenance and repair bill
  • Mortgage statement ( that list total interest paid, principal, & taxes)
  • Property square footage
  • Rental percentage. ( are you renting 25%, 50%, 100% )


Documents Needed for Business Tax Return

It is highly recommended that you do bookkeeping for your business. The self-employed ( sole ) is part of your T1 General. If you have a corporation, you need to file a T2 return.

  • Total sales
  • Invoices
  • Bills
  • Bank statement ( for bookkeeping purposes )
  • BN ( business Number )
  • Supplies
  • Fees
  • Utilities
  • Telephone
  • Vehicle exp ( insurance, repair, & fuel ) please keep a record of business usage.
  • Employees exp or sub-contract
  • Any other document you think will help your case.

It is important to file on time. If bookkeeping is involved, please allow enough time for processing.

Give us a call today