Information needed for corporate return
You have 90 days to file your corporate return if you owe money and six months if you don't owe money.
- First, verify your fiscal year end.
- HST record
- Shareholder information. ( name, address, SIN, )
- Total sales
- Bank statement ( for bookkeeping purposes )
- BN ( business Number )
- Vehicle exp ( insurance, repair, & fuel ) please keep a record of business usage.
- Employees exp or sub-contract
- Any other document you think will help your case.
We have to issue a financial statement. In order to do so, we produce profit & loss and balance sheet.
Balance Sheet Information
- Account receivable information. ( the money that your client owe you )
- List of your assets ( sign, building, land, inventory )
- detailed list of your fixture and equipment. ( in case of no receipt, make a list of them with price and description details )
- list of all accounts payable
- shareholder account. Make sure you keep a ledger of money in or out of your business.
- Any loan or payable